/>

August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday | Authors I Have Read the Most Books From


This is a weekly list meme hosted by the wonderful bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish. 

I love a lot of authors. Just look at my Goodreads if you need proof. But, there are some coveted authors that I read more than others. Some might call them favorites (I like to call them addictions), but I devour all of their books,  no matter what they write. 




Mary Pope Osbourne

I have read at least 30 of her Magic Treehouse books. 
They were my childhood.

Barbara Park

I have read at least 20 of her Junie B. Jones books. 
They were also my childhood.

Rick Riordan

13 Books

All of the Percy Jackson books 
(except for Blood of Olympus, I still need to motivate myself to read it.) 
All of the Kane Chronicles.

Holly Black

13 Books

The Spiderwick Chronicles, The White Cat series, The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, and The Darkest Part of the Forest

I love all of the whimsical and dark books that Holly Black has written. She was one of my first favorite authors, way back when I started the Spiderwick Chronicles in elementary school. 

Cassandra Clare

10 Books

All of her Shadowhunter books

Clare just never seems to stop writing, which may or may not be a good thing.

Richelle Mead

9 Books

All of the Vampire Academy books plus three of her Bloodlines books

I just cannot muster the motivation to finish the Bloodlines series right now. I miss Adrian, but the drama was a little bit too much.

J. K. Rowling

8 Books 
(with many more on my TBR)

The Harry Potter series

I am trying to get my hands on The Cuckoo's Calling, which is her mystery series under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith.

Eoin Colfer

7 books

The Artemis Fowl series plus The Wish List

Artemis was the first villain that I found myself loving. He was so devious and cunning. Those fairies never stood a chance.

Maggie Stiefvater

6 books

The Wolves of Mercy Falls series plus The Raven Cycle series

I love all of Stiefvater's writing, and her total is going to skyrocket as soon as I can get the rest of her books. 

Who are your most read authors? Do you like any of the authors on my list? Are you planning on adding any more authors to your list? Do you binge read any authors?



No comments:

Post a Comment