/>

March 22, 2015

Ebook Deals | March 2015



I disagree with the idea of spring cleaning. The weather is finally getting warm, the snow is melting, and the birds are singing, so I really do not want to spend my time working inside to clean something that will be dirty in five minutes. 

Instead, I like to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful spring breeze with a good book in my lap. So, if you are running short on good books (or even if you are not) here are the best ebook deals for the start of spring.


Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)

Prophecy by Ellen Oh

$1.99
Goodreads * Amazon * Barnes and Noble

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

$1.99

Goodreads * Amazon * Barnes and Noble

Until March 30th

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

The Diviners by Libba Bray

$2.99

Goodreads * Amazon * Barnes and Noble

Through March 23rd

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)


The Maze Runner by James Dashner

$1.99

Goodreads * Amazon

The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)

The Falconer by Elizabeth May

$1.99

Goodreads * Amazon * Bookbub


The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone, #2)

The Infinite by Lori M. Lee

$4.99

Goodreads * Amazon

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

Shatter Me by Tareah Mafi

$3.00

Goodreads * Amazon

The End of Feeling

The End of Feeling by Cindy C. Bennet

$3.99

Goodreads * Amazon

Eleanor and Park

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

$4.99

Goodreads * Amazon

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

$2.99

Goodreads * Amazon

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

$2.99

Goodreads * Amazon

Legend (Legend, #1)

Legend by Marie Lu

$2.99

Goodreads * Amazon

*Disclaimer*
All of these e-books were still on sale as of the time this post went live, March 22, 2015 at 9:15 a.m.
Make sure to double check the price of anything you wish to buy before you purchase it. 

If you are interested in looking for more e-book deals, check out BookBub. You can sign up for the e-newsletter that contains new deals everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I love this, even though I rarely ever buy e-books! But it does help me for it I ever do want to purchase a few.

    I don't know if this will help anyone who's curious, but I really enjoyed Dorothy Must Die. It's a cool twist on such a classic tale. I was also a huge fan of Eleanor & Park (like a lot of people), and I'd recommend that to any fans of contemporary.

    Oh... and The DUFF is up on NetGalley for free for anyone with an account. It's a read now featured book.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I also really loved Dorothy Must Die and I cannot wait to read The Wicked Will Rise.
      I basically live off of discounted ebooks, so I love doing these posts. I love that I can spread my love (obsession) with others.

      Delete