/>

November 21, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Our First Book Reviews


Welcome to Day 21 of BookBlogWriMo!

You know the feeling when you go back through your Facebook posts (or other social media accounts) from years ago, and wish you could go back through time and tackle yourself before you hit the post button.

Well, sometimes that happens with blog posts, specifically my early book reviews. When I look back, I see so many things that I would have done differently. But I guess that is a sign of my progress (if you can call it that) as a blogger.

So, enjoy laughing at my naive, inexperienced writing in our first book reviews.

Today's topic is....

Our First Book Reviews

Max

Posted on November 21, 2012

(Finally, the first book in the series!)

Posted on December 1, 2012

Tessa

Posted on November 20, 2012

Posted on December 2, 2012

Cassia

Posted on November 13, 2012

(This is actually the first review we ever posted. Which does not make sense, now that I think of it, because it is the second in a series.)

Posted on December 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment