/>

November 2, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | How We Read


Welcome to Day 2 of the BookBlogWriMo challenge!

I hope you enjoyed the history of our blog. If you missed the post, you can find it here.

Today's Topic is.....

How We Read

Max
There's not really a method to my madness. I have a Kindle, which I use a lot, and when I'm not using my Kindle, I prefer to read hardcovers. Paperbacks are cool too, don't get me wrong. I'm awful at using bookmarks, though (aka I always lose them) so I just memorize page numbers, etc.

Tessa

I really do not think that there is a wrong way to read. I do not have an e-reader (But Christmas is only 52 days away!). Sometimes when I know that I want to write a review for a book, I will keep a pad of Sticky Notes handy to write down my amazing ideas. I also read very quickly, but only when I am interested in a book. 

Cassia

I read very slowly. I read a lot, when I have the time (which isn't a lot at all lately), but it takes me a while to finish a book. However, if I love the book, I can finish it in a couple of days. I also have a Kindle, and I like it, but I like a real book better. I occasionally make notes, but usually only if it's an e-book. When author's ask me to review books and I get it as an e-book, I like to take notes and highlight on my Kindle.

1 comment:

  1. I take notes/highlights on my e-readers as well. But I often forget about them lol. Except if they're really good quotes.

    ~ Cate

    ReplyDelete