/>

November 4, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Why We Blog and Why We Read


Welcome to Day 4 of BookBlogWriMo 2014!

Today's topic is a very personal one. Each of us has our own reason for reading and blogging, and they might be extremely different. Since this topic is so important, feel free to leave a comment below with your answers, or with a link to your post.

Why We Read

Max
Reading is an adventure, you know? Every new book is a new story you get to live through, in a way, and I think that's just fantastic and a meaningful way to pass my time.

Tessa

I have always been a shy person, so reading has given me the opportunity to experience so many different things without going outside of my comfort zone. Reading has also given me the courage to do things in real life that I might not have done otherwise. I have learned infinite things through my favorite (at least favorite) books. Honestly, I do not know what kind of person I would be if I did not read. 

Why We Blog

Max
Blogging helps me to communicate my thoughts about books and learn more about the community, like what I should read, and what I shouldn't, and gives me new insight on the world of books and what's inside of them.

Tessa

I started blogging because I wanted my own little nook of the Internet to share my passions: reading and writing. I still blog for those reasons, but now I have many more reasons. One of the top ones being the awesomeness of the book blogging community. Yes, that means you! I have learned so much from all of you, and my TBR list has grown significantly. I love being a part of this big blogging family. 

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to see everyone's answers. This year I am actually writing a novel, but it is great to see book bloggers supporting WriMo as book bloggers ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your novel! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete